Tuesday

My Current Cell Phone Compare


You can not accurately compare cell phones unless you first take a look at the phone you are currently using. I currently use the Motorola RAZR V3. There are many mixed reviews about this phone. Many of the concerns come from reliability and durability. Let me give you an example of how durable this phone has been for me. It has been dropped many of times, which I know is not that unusual. Here is the unusual part, I was taking a nap in my lazy boy one afternoon when I was awoke to the sound of my ring tone. I quickly jumped up to see who was bothering me. In the meantime, my phone which was quietly resting on my lap jumped off and landed right in the middle of a 20 ounce glass of water. What are the odds? I quickly took the phone apart and dried it off. The next morning, put it back together and poof, worked like a champ.

Key Features

Nearly 7 Hours of Talktime, 250 Hours of Standby Time
Bluetooth
Camera and Video Player
Sophisticated Design
Very Thin

Key Drawbacks

Low Memory
Restarts for No Reason
Fragile
Bad Camera and Screen
Speaker Quality

Overall Grade

B-

Overall this phone is a little above average. Compare cell phones will continue to use this Motorola RAZR until it quits, or until we find a device we can’t live without. Look for future posts concerning other phones as well as accessories and service providers.


No comments: